Hello, I am Manuel Dupuis. I am a psychologist, graduated from the Université Libre de Bruxelles in 2002 (Master).
I have developed my skills in two main areas:
- On the one hand, that of clinical psychology and psychotherapy; my job is mainly to help people facing psychological suffering
- On the other hand, that of sports and performance psychology; I take care of supporting and psychologically preparing athletes and their entourage, clubs, and I help them preparing their competitions (in Belgium and Europe)
Working alternately in these two areas allows me to vary my activities, and also to reap the benefit of their interaction.
I am also involved in teaching and research activities and in the supervision of professionals.
As a clinical psychologist and therapist, I work with adults and children from 10 years old for various problems, mainly for:
* therapy to stress, anxiety disorders and burnout
* Mood and emotional disorders , depression
* addiction problems
* affective and family relations
Discover the summary of my CV as a clinical psychologist and psychotherapist
In sports psychology, my areas of expertise are:
* psychological preparation for competitions
* mental imagery
* clinical sports psychology
* injury management
* Supervision of sports psychologists
Discover the summary of my CV as a sports psychologist and mental trainer